Saturday, October 6, 2012

AUSTIN MAHONE IN MY ROOM

Hi beautiful readers! How's your day been? Mine's been great. I had my first floorball game today and we won with 19-0! it was amazing :'D

Anywayyyyss, i got a question for ya'll! Have you been noticed by any of the crew? And i mean THE CREW not the crew, so yeah, have you? And if you had did he/she just follow you or RT:ed or replayed? I wanna know :D

And btw, I love being a badass in class. Just like Alex ;) PHOTOS IN CLASS FTW


haha, well that's me... mmmm no I wish.

OMG IMAGINE BEING AUSTIN OR ALEX FOR A DAY. MY LIFE WOULD BE SO PERFECT.
Haha and if it just lasted for a day I would fly myself to Sweden (Where i live) and then when im me again, I GOT AUSTIN I MA HOUSE. 

Haha omg, i cant, this should be real.

But that's all for now. Enjoy some of these x

I mean, i would'nt mind having these babes in my room... ;)







Reminding me of old times. <3




I WANT IT!




Aaah I find this so cute :')





SALEX <33333


And of course, Mytus <333




No comments:

Post a Comment