Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I loooooove you

Well hello there handsome, u look sexy today!
Yeah, I mean you?
HELLOO, can't you hear me?
okey, I guess not
beautiful human being..

Idk what that was but Im so tired so Im just gonna let it be like that, epic as fuck but i dont really care. I've actually just joined Mobli cuz i thought, Austin got it so why not? I DONT GET IT. Hot the hell am i using it? I dont even know how to post a new post... Well I guess I'll learn :)

This day have been the most epic day in my life, all the boys in my class have been dirty-minded all day and it's been so confusing that it infected me too so now im dirty minded like a drunk pigeon, and yes, pigeons ARE dirtyminded..

But let's leave that! I just want to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog, even though im not active enough! THANK YOU, YOU ARE AWE - wait for it - SOME ! <3

Let's enjoy these:



^
I
From Mobli :)
I
I
v


No comments:

Post a Comment