Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh my mahone ;)

IM SO SORRYYYYYY

My school's started and as usual im the worst updater ever. Haha updater, can you even say that? but anyways, again, im so sorry, I will try my best to keep this blog updated as often i can, I promise!

And you know what? ITS FRIDAY
And im so freakin relieved cuz at my school there's three different "grades" or whatever you call it, so the last grade moves to another school when the school-year is over and of course there comes new students after summer. I'm in the last grade now and the new students are so... HGOFYILWUFLIWI
I mean, they're 12 or 13, and they dress like they're 18 and they got tons of makeup on their faces. And the boys, I dont even wanna talk about them.. They are just running around and being awkward and annoying so, no..

GAAAH D:

But I've got some fridaypics for you :D















No comments:

Post a Comment