Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby dont be so shy ;)

Hey guys!

I've noticed that you're not that good at leaving comments, I would really appreciate if you just posted a single comment on any post :)

And yeah, right! Im just wondering if there's any directioners reading my blog? I'm just wondering, it would be fun to know, cuz i am a directioner by myself so, yeah :)

And if you haven't seen all 3 videos of Alex and Robert yet, you should go do that now!! These 2 are the cutest i've ever seen in these vids, but I can't not notice that Robert is looking at Alex almost trough the whole video ^^

AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE SAY SOMETHING VIDEO TO COME OUT. When Austin said that mahomies only needed to come to a place and they'll be in the video I almost cried. Beacause I am not able to travel there, and I will probably never be. But I wont give up, actually me and one of my best friends have decided to go to Miami and san Antonio when we're turned 18, and we are gonna meet the whole crew, that's for shure! ;)

But here's the videos for those who haven't seen it, or just wanna see them again :D




No comments:

Post a Comment