Monday, September 24, 2012

Rip Mema. :'(

I really have to study for my history test tomorrow but I can't. Seriously im crying my eyes out because of Mema's death.. I cant handle it. I cant imagine how it feels for Austin, it must be terrible :'( So we Mahomies need to show that we care and that we love him!

If you dont have instagram, this is what he wrote yesterday:


#RipMema I will always love you<3 Thank you for being my bestfriend and teaching me so many things that I will never forget<3 I know that eventually well be together. This goes to the coolest, best, smartest, most sweetest Mema in the world<3 I love you<3



We're always there for you Austy and remember, even though you cant see her, she's with you. <3




Little Austin! <3


Let's show our support! x

No comments:

Post a Comment