Sunday, July 8, 2012

I See You Walk By, Extra Fly

Hey you, how's it going? :)

I know, I suck at running this blog... BUT IM SORRY D:

I'll be better! Anyways, did ya'll see the last Austream? unfortunately, i was away so I missed it :/ But how was he? I haven't seen him in soooo long! But the next Austream, i'll be there ;)

Anyways, if you want Alex's and Roberts PO boxes, Here ya go :D

Alex Constancio P.O. Box 514
 La Vernia TX 78121


and roberts: 


Robert Villanueva PO Box 215 La Vernia, TX 78121


And last but not least, some pretty new pictures !
ENJOY <3


no words... >.<

* BREATH *

* DEAD *

I dont know why, but he kinda looks like Austin here... ^^

Radio Disney!


beenie :'D


FOREVER


FOREVER


Alex and Alli Simpson


Alex and Austy on stage :)


CREWWWWW


Seriously this picture makes me cry, Austin looks so happy when he's with the crew. omg


Austin's twitter background!


HAWWWWWWWWWTT

cute :')

aww :')

HAHA ALEX HOW CUTE :'D


JUSTIN AND AUSTIN! Just look how happy he is :')


Well, that's all for now, see ya soon, VERY SOON ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment