Friday, April 13, 2012

HYPER

I'M SO HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

But anyway, a few days ago my friend told me that she'd dreamed about me , alex, her and austin... you see i'm in love with Alex and she's in love with Austin and she'd dreamed that we were on a doubledate, and we had a GREAT TIME. I'm almost crying when I'm thinking of it... I want it to be like that for real.. Sarah is REALLY lucky to have Alex, they're so cute together but of course I want it to be me and alex.. BUT I'M HAPPY FOR ALEX AND SARAH TOO :D

My phones gone... IT'S GONEEEEEEEE I'M GONNA ... I DONT KNOW BUT I CANT FIND IT D: Maybe cuz I'm so hyper and all I do is running around but still D:





If anyone seen it, call meeeeeeeeeeeeee

just kidding, you can't call me cuz I DONT HAVE A PHONE TO CALL ME ON.

Sorry, Gonna stop now before it's too much, LOVE Y'ALL

And yeah, Alex's got a haircut :D



No comments:

Post a Comment